Monday, October 17, 2016

Prall Family Association update

The Prall Family Association holds a reunion every 4 years. 2016 is the year for the next reunion. If anyone is interested in helping to put a reunion together let me know. Scheduling, age of the current membership, travel costs and other factors are making the reunions difficult to stage.

Past reunions have been held at the Prallsville Mills in Hinterdon Co., NJ [1988,1992, 2008, 2012] Kingston/New Paltz, NY[2000] and Salt lake City, UT [1996]. 2004? We may have missed that one!

If any Pralls out there want to get together this fall, let me know an I'll get word to our newsletter editor.

2 comments:

  1. I don't even know where to start but I find this all fascinating. I am a Praul, somehow all spellings connect us ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Prall spelling tends to identity the Bucks Co., PA branch of the family. If you’d like help in tracing your Prall/Prall lineage, let me know.

    ReplyDelete