Monday, April 30, 2018

When organization becomes a CATastropy!

I had big plans for organizing my papers the other day. Lay them out by surname on the pool table and then alphabetize them. Not figured into the equation was Puddin, one of my girlfriend's three cats.

Puddin joined me for the sort. He loves curling up on magazines, newspapers and anything else "tree-based."  He also found the tabs that were used to label the papers entertaining.

As a different corner was carpeted with papers, Puddin relocated. As each stack was added to, Puddin moved to it.

After about 15 minutes, I decided to gather the papers, move to a chair and sort from my lap. Slower, but more efficient. So I gather all of the papers for the move - all that is except those four piles that Puddin was still lounging on.

When organizing, beware of pets! always HAVE A BACK-UP PLAN!

Oh yeah, session one Crail family papers and A-C. Round two, D-G. Today I'm hoping for H-K and L-O.


No comments:

Post a Comment