Friday, April 20, 2018

Trying to get back into regular routine

The blog has been sporadic, at best, over the past 3-4 weeks. My girlfriend had ankle surgery 4 weeks ago, so I've been looking after her. Then two weeks ago, I had cataract surgery [left eye] and this week the right eye done. Vision is still a bit wonky now and then.

So as ankles mend and eyes focus, I should be able to et back to genealogy.

The file reorganization process has ground to a temporary halt with the vision out of whack, but I should be able to get back to that over the weekend or next week.

To repeat: Those of you new to genealogy - develop a plan for organizing your deeds, photos, birth, marriage and death records, probate and pension files, articles and other information before you acquire too much information.


No comments:

Post a Comment