Wednesday, December 2, 2015

500th Post!

It's hard to believe that this is post #500! Part of my original focus was to post Prall Family Association news. That's taken a bit of a back seat. If you do have Prall ancestors, let me know and I'll give you info on the PFA.

The Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy has gotten a lot of coverage. The 2016 SLIG has a few slots left open. If you are interested contact www.info@uga.org. I'll post my MacCallum research progress during the Problem Sulving track at the institute, as well as any new or informative items that come along.

I have covered a variety of topics since beginning the blog. If there's a topic you'd like to see me address, drop me a note. Otherwise, you are at my mercy! :)- I'll try not to miss weeks at a time.

Now I have to pick a topic for post #501.......

No comments:

Post a Comment