Tuesday, February 5, 2013

So much for Resolutions! Clark Family follow-up

Well, not writing a blog entry for two week wreaks havoc with my resolution to publish on a more regular basis! Sometimes you just put things off and forget to get back to them.

My Salt Lake trip answered some questions on my Clark line and left a few others in need of additional research.

I was able to narrow down Samuel Clark's death and am pretty well convinced that the Martha Partlow who was living with Isaac's family in 1850, was Samuel's widow. I was not able to determine Samuel's place of birth or his path to Ohio. For now, the bio of Isaac's grandson F.M. Clark will have to serve as the authority on Samuel. A trip to Butler Co., Ohio is needed for Clark research.

In the next few days, I'll need to examine the documents gathered in Salt Lake, and write up my findings and what else needs to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment