Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Back after loooong layoff...genealogy stuff

I hadn't realized how long I'd been neglecting the blog! Wow! Two weeks? Throw in a Brickyard Race weekend, a road trip to Nappanee and Shipshewana for a craft festival and the Midwestern Roots Conference in Indy. I'm pooped!

The conference offered up some nice tidbits. I'll get into those a little more once I get a chance to go over the handouts to organize my thoughts.

Hope the timeline exercise has caught on with a few of you. I'm looking forward to digging through the "new" info on a few families after I get the girlfriend's genealogy updated.

For those of you interested in a week of learning in Salt Lake City, the Salt Lake Institute still has several openings in four tracks. The other 8 are booked!

No comments:

Post a Comment