Monday, June 16, 2014

Salt Lake Institute 2015

For those of you interested in the Salt Lake Institute, get registered soon! Early sign-up is new for me. I usually waited until August to sign up for Problem Solving [now on hiatus for 2015]. Registration started at 11:00 A.M. Eastern Time. I signed on about 11:05. The course I wanted "Diving Deeper into New England" was already down to about 17 openings. By the time I was officially registered there were 13 slots left and yesterday - 6.

My last check [about 2:00 PM today], five tracks were filled [30 or 35 students each, I believe]!!
Openings left for other tracks:
Diving Deeper into New England = 6
The Genealogy Law Library = 3
Advanced German Research = 2
Finding Immigrant Origins = 24
Researching in Original Resource Repositories = 22
Post War Military Records = 28
US Research Strategies: Part 1 = 23

If any of the topics sound interesting, get registered! slig.ugagenealogy.org

Dates: Jan. 12-16, 2015

Next up on the timelines, 1640.

No comments:

Post a Comment