Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Greetings, Resolutions, Presentations & Salt Lake

Merry Christmas!! I have decided on a couple of early genealogy-based New Year's resolutions.
(1) I need to post on the blog in a more regular fashion.
(2) I'm going to take a look at my RootsMagic program and check family by family to see where information needs to be gathered and plugged in. There are a lot of families that I haven't updated in years. I'll post the updates on the blog in case anyone can benefit from the process and info.

In upcoming days, I'll be posting capsules of my genealogy presentations. If any readers are in need of a speaker for their groups or societies, please let me know. I have done single presentations and full-day conferences in the past.

I will be attending the Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy in a couple of weeks. I will post each day's progress and events in hopes of encouraging some folks to attend in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment