Friday, June 29, 2012

Reunion Update & Clark Research

I'm back!

The 2012 Prall Reunion schedule is rounding into shape. I'm waiting on a quote for the Saturday bus trip. Scheduled stops at this time are the Old Stone House/Battle of Long Island site in Brooklyn, Historic Richmondtown, the Billiou House, the Watering Place and drive-bys of various places where our SI Pralls lived. [Plus a lunch break!]

I decided to get an early start on my Problem Solving project for the 2013 Salt Lake Institute. I selected my Clark family. Samuel settled in Pennsylvania, migrated to Maryland and/or Kentucky and Butler Co., Ohio. Son Isaac was born in Kentucky or Maryland. He took his clan from Butler Co., Ohio to Hendricks Co., Indiana. The main objective is to track the family migration and identify Isaac's mother. Plenty of questions to answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment