Thursday, May 31, 2012

I have really neglected the blog lately! Getting my Crousores sorted and recorded has been a daunting task. Another 2-3 weeks should do it. I also have road trips planned for the Crousore ancestral stomping grounds in  Ohio and Indiana this month.

I hope to have some updates for the September Prall Reunion in the next week or so.

The Utah Genealogical Society has announced that registration for the 2013 Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy [Jan. 14-18] will begin on June 2. There are some new options for lunch in '13. For courses, general info and registration, go to: http://ugagenealogy.org/cpage.php?pt=210 I'll be attending for the 13th straight year. I need to check my pedigree chart for a candidate for the Problem Solving track. I highly recommend the SLIG. It is well organized, informative, fun and you get to visit the Family History Library!

No comments:

Post a Comment