Monday, April 16, 2012

TDP Genealogy Blog Debut Entry

Hi fellow family historians,


I have been researching since 1990. My posts will focus on my family history research and adventures, the Prall Family Association, my ancestral family stories, the Genealogical Society of Marion County [IN] and my speaking engagements.


As I get rolling, I will be posting updates for the Prall Family Association Reunion coming up September 14-16 in Prallsville, NJ. I will also add recent research adventures and post some old ones.


Here's a partial list of families that I am researching: Prall, McHugh, Faucett, Crail, Wolary, Cawby, Simmons, Rhodes, Hubbard, Clark, Gulley, Hickey, Wagner, Laubscher, O'Neil, Rittenhouse and Crousore. There's plenty more, but these will do for a start.


If I can help anyone with info on my families, drop me a note. I'll give details on speaking topics a bit later. Welcome aboard!































No comments:

Post a Comment